Thursday, August 25, 2011

Taylor Swift Thursday

In honor of my slight obsession with Taylor Swift and just because I've been driving Cindi crazy by playing it all day; it will officially become Taylor Swift Thursdays. I have to admit that she can really crank out a girly tune in which I always catch myself singing along. From belting break-up songs to heartfelt piano ballads to effervescent revenge songs that make you believe you're singing about love rather than hate, i love it all. If I'm in a terrible mood, I just blast some Taylor (no last name needed, we're that tight) and I feel much better. I suggest everyone to at least try and hop on the Taylor Train. 
Fun Fact: the song Haunted was featured in last weeks True Blood episode.

(Haunted - Taylor Swift)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment